Community Forum

Email Usage Message

realtorbrandi
New Poster

Email Usage Message

I keep getting the pop up that I am near or over 10GB of Email Usage. I have less emails now then I have had since having Comcast. I have also went in and deleted TONS of emails, folders with emails and emptied trash and it only changed by 1%. What is the deal? There is no way I have 99% Email Usage right now. 

Latoque
Expert

Re: Email Usage Message

Did you also clean out the Sent and Drafts folders?  If it's not that, call Comcast security and have them look at your account------------------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
rightfooted
Expert

Re: Email Usage Message

Sort your emails by size to check for large emails or emails with large attachments. Save the large emails and/or attachments to your storage, and delete them from Connect.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!