Community Forum

Email Question

Highlighted
Contributor

Email Question

When I open my email,  all I can see is a plain white page.  I know some are emails from people I know and nothing shows up after I open it.

Is someone able to help? 

Thank You

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Email Question

How are you accessing your email?  On a computer using only the webmail interface and a browser, or a desktop mail client?  Or on a mobile device using a mail app?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

I am accessing my email through the Xfinity site.  Not familiar with some of the things you mentioned.  Can you explain further?

Highlighted
Expert

@ECouture wrote:

I am accessing my email through the Xfinity site.  Not familiar with some of the things you mentioned.  Can you explain further?

A desktop client would be something like Outlook or Thunderbird.  But if you are using only the webmail and a browser, that tells me something.  Have you tried accessing your email on a different computer?  Does the same thing happen?

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Contributor

I don't have any trouble getting my email on my phone or ipad.  It's just on my laptop.  Does that help.

Highlighted
Expert

@ECouture wrote:

I don't have any trouble getting my email on my phone or ipad.  It's jus
Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session. If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser.t on my laptop.  Does that help.

OK, then on the laptop-----------------

Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session. If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser.

Highlighted
Contributor

Thank You

Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you clearing my brower did work.