Community Forum

Email Issue

Highlighted
New Poster

Email Issue

Apparrently there is an issue with receiving emails on the comcast.net account(s).  I spoke with a rep and was told they are receiving higher than normal calls regarding email.  The problem has been escalated but I was told they do not have a estimated time for correcting the issue.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Email Issue

Mine works just fine.  It could be an issue for the server you hit on in your area.  Have you tried sending yourself a test email from some other account you have like Yahoo or Gmail, etc?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

@johnd88 wrote:

Apparrently there is an issue with receiving emails on the comcast.net account(s).  I spoke with a rep and was told they are receiving higher than normal calls regarding email.  The problem has been escalated but I was told they do not have a estimated time for correcting the issue.

im seeing our server delivering emails. Is this an issue you are experiencing in Outlook/MacMail?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

There was an issue earlier this morning approx. 5:30 am est   I was told there was a higher than normal call volume regarding email.  The problem was resolved about 45 minutes later.

Thanks!