Community Forum

Email Information

Highlighted
New Poster

Email Information

How do I send a email to someone? If you know can you please help me out . THANK YOU!!

HELP NEEDED!!!!

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Email Information

@feliceslos4 wrote:

How do I send a email to someone? If you know can you please help me out . THANK YOU!!

HELP NEEDED!!!!

Go to https://connect.xfinity.com.  You'll need to sign in with your email address and password.  Once you're there you should see your Inbox.  To compose an email, click on Compose.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Email Information

@feliceslos4 

The sending of a Private Message to anyone in the Forums, especially Official Employees, unless specifically requested, is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  You can read about our Private Message Policy here.  Please refrain from sending unsolicited/unrequested Private Messages.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!