Community Forum

E-mail trouble

jkwalker58
Regular Visitor

E-mail trouble

I just discovered that my Comcast e-mails are not being received by all recipients. This is problematic as it is the e-mail address I use to respond to my business client's questions. Luckily one potential client included her phone number in her e-mail to me and I was able to contact her telling her I had sent her an e-mail response. She checked and it was not there. I resent the e-mail several times and even sent to her work e-mail address just in case. She received none of them. I then proceeded to work with my husband sending him tests e-mails to his gmail address. He did not receive them. This is very concerning to me as this is my business e-mail.  

Again
Expert

Re: E-mail trouble

@jkwalker58 wrote:

I just discovered that my Comcast e-mails are not being received by all recipients. This is problematic as it is the e-mail address I use to respond to my business client's questions. Luckily one potential client included her phone number in her e-mail to me and I was able to contact her telling her I had sent her an e-mail response. She checked and it was not there. I resent the e-mail several times and even sent to her work e-mail address just in case. She received none of them. I then proceeded to work with my husband sending him tests e-mails to his gmail address. He did not receive them. This is very concerning to me as this is my business e-mail.  

Residential email was never meant to be used as business email, even for a small business.

You might want to check into Google Workspace for $6 a month, which offers you so much more than what Xfinity residential email could.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
jkwalker58
Regular Visitor

@Again I am only talking a couple of e-mails a month, not a huge amount.  I would hope my Comcast e-mail could handle that.  

ComcastAmira
Official Employee

Hello @jkwalker58, thanks for reaching out to our Digital Care Team on our Forums page. We appreciate you being a customer with us. I am sorry to hear about the email issues you have been experiencing, I know how important it is to have a functioning email, and how this would cause you some frustration and inconvenience. We definitely want to further look into this for you.

Can you please send me a Private Message including your first and last name as it appears on the account? To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
jkwalker58
Regular Visitor

Can I get an update on this problem?  I have client e-mails I need to send this morning ASAP.