Community Forum

Comcast email settings

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Comcast email settings

Can someone give me the correct comcast email settings (servers, ports) for comcast email using the samsung email app on samsung galaxy phone? I read somewhere that the outgoing server should be TLS not SSL. Is that true? Does that apply to settings on a PC only? I am having trouble receiving email from anyone other than a gmail sender. I'm also not sure that my emails are reaching them either. Thought it might be the settings.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Comcast email settings

@lusterav wrote:

Can someone give me the correct comcast email settings (servers, ports) for comcast email using the samsung email app on samsung galaxy phone? I read somewhere that the outgoing server should be TLS not SSL. Is that true? Does that apply to settings on a PC only? I am having trouble receiving email from anyone other than a gmail sender. I'm also not sure that my emails are reaching them either. Thought it might be the settings.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!