Community Forum

Comcast e-mail

New Poster

Comcast e-mail

What has happened to my old familiar, easy to use comcast account?  All of a sudden, it said I was offline and when I entered my password it was invalid!!  I can get on to x-finite to retrieve new e-mails, but can’t access my old ones on Comcast account.  x-finitely e-mail small and hard to use and I want my old e-mails!!

Expert

Re: Comcast e-mail

@Jgdouglass wrote:

What has happened to my old familiar, easy to use comcast account?  All of a sudden, it said I was offline and when I entered my password it was invalid!!  I can get on to x-finite to retrieve new e-mails, but can’t access my old ones on Comcast account.  x-finitely e-mail small and hard to use and I want my old e-mails!!

What are you using to access your email?  Webmail [Xfinity Connect' connect.xfinity.com] or an email client like Thunderbird, Outlook [not outlook.com], MacMail?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Comcast e-mail

Thank you for your response.  It goes through xfinity,

But after the post, my comcast mail started working.  Weird, but glad it is working for now.