Community Forum

Comcast deleted all my emails

rrogy
New Poster

Comcast deleted all my emails

I have been a customer sincce 1993.  My email account was at capacity this morning.  I deleted a handful of emails and Comcast deleted almost my entire inbox and they are telling me that they cannot recover it.   I called 2 hours after this happened.  The problem has been escalated but I am horrified that this has happened and scared to death because they are telling me there is no way to recover the emails.  Surely Comcast has 1 or 20 data backup centers to address something like this.

Latoque
Expert

Re: Comcast deleted all my emails

If you called the general 1-800 number they might not know how to proceed.  Call Comcast security.  If anyone can recover the folder they should be able to------------------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
rrogy
New Poster

Thank you.  Trying them this morning.  Will update when I have information. 

kanavarro
Frequent Visitor

This happened to me also. Last week. Did you get your e-mail back?
Latoque
Expert

Closing a year-old thread.  If you have a question please start your own thread.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!