Community Forum

Comcast blocking emails

Highlighted
New Poster

Comcast blocking emails

For the last 3 weeks Comcast has suddenly started blocking emails from 1 address that I know of.  How many more emails am I NOT receiving?

I need a fix for this.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Comcast blocking emails

whats the domain of the email that is being blocked?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

The email that is being blocked is coming from @mindbodyonline.com.

Highlighted
Official Employee

if the issue is with the same email you used to sign up for these forums - they arent sending you emails at all(or at least in the last 14 days). The domain itself overall is not being blocked or filtered by comcast.net servers. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
New Poster

Yes, these emails (which are automated class confirmation emails) are being sent to < removed>.  The entire email address they are coming from is <redacted>@mindbodyonline.com .  The last email I received in my inbox from this email address was on 6/28/20. However, it has been confirmed by "<redacted> @mindbodyonline.com"  that 3 additional emails were sent to my email address between 6/28/20 and today.  One specifically should have come through on 7/19/20 @ 10:00pm.

Highlighted
Official Employee

@itstracey I had to edit your post to remove violations to the Xfinity Forums Guidelines: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Guidelines/Xfinity-Forum-Guidelines/td-p/3115028

please dont post any personal identifiable information publicly in the forums.

From what i did see, it confirms that they never actually sent the email to you. The email never reached the comcast.net server indicating that they are sending you an email. The sender will want to audit their email logs to see what may have happened to the email when they attempted to send the email.