Community Forum

Change location of weather on Start up

Highlighted
New Poster

Change location of weather on Start up

I live in Salisbury, Md and have been only seeing temperatures from other states not my city or town when I open the xfinity screen  I cannot set it to see only Salisbury, Md

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Change location of weather on Start up

On the Xfinity homepage hover your mouse pointer over the location it's showing now.  You will see a small window and next to the location is a small pencil icon.  Click on that, and on the landing page at the top is a field in which you can type the zip code of the location you want.  Put it in and hit enter.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

How to keep my selection of where I want my weather information to be permanent on my start up page was not given

Highlighted
Expert

@BeninSalisbury wrote:

How to keep my selection of where I want my weather information to be permanent on my start up page was not given

You need to have cookies enabled.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I have tried this several times but it still reverts back to (in my case) Los Angeles.  I live in the SF bay area.

Highlighted
Expert

@browneyedgirl2 wrote:

I have tried this several times but it still reverts back to (in my case) Los Angeles.  I live in the SF bay area.

Do you have cookies enabled for Xfinity?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Yes, I do.