Community Forum

Can't connect to musicbrainz.org

Highlighted
Contributor

Can't connect to musicbrainz.org

I can't connect to musicbrainz.org over Comcast. I've restarted everything, flushed my DNS cache, but nothing is working. I can get it fine tethering to my phone and using AT&T, but I don't want to use up all my data.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Can't connect to musicbrainz.org

I just tried using Vivaldi and Firefox, and I got to the website with only a slight delay.  Try using a different browser, or just clear cache/history in whatever one you are using.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Can't connect to musicbrainz.org

@CyberSkull wrote:

I can't connect to musicbrainz.org over Comcast. I've restarted everything, flushed my DNS cache, but nothing is working. I can get it fine tethering to my phone and using AT&T, but I don't want to use up all my data.

Perhaps posting the output of a traceroute to the site will reveal where the blockage is ?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!