Community Forum

All mail going to trash

Highlighted
New Poster

All mail going to trash

All my email has suddenly started showing up in my trash folder instead of my inbox. What the heck? Ideas?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: All mail going to trash

Change your password, Security Question & Answer, and check any email settings like filters. I see a few of the users under your account have been processed for compromise and its possible someone may have logged into your account as well and made the changes you are seeing. 

You can also reach Customer Security Assurance for further assistance at 888-565-4329.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

No filters on my email. Reset password still going to Trash instead of Inbox.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Where are you checking for the filters? The server shows that there is 1 filter rule active on xfinity.com. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I was looking under settings but the rule didn't have a name just "new rule" so I didn't realize it was an active rule. I turned it off and sent myself an email to text. It is now working ok.  Thanks