Community Forum

All emails from domain "@legumnorman.com" and "@associa.us" are being sent to spam - Please help!

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

All emails from domain "@legumnorman.com" and "@associa.us" are being sent to spam - Please help!

This problem is now a protracted one and not being dealt with.  I do not know why Comcast is unable to fix the problem with emails both coming in and going out to the "@legumnorman.com" domain.  Legum and Norman is a legitimate company and one I need to deal with daily, especially in the days of the Coronavirus.  Please fix this as soon as possible.  

Thank you,

Jquestion

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: All emails from domain "@legumnorman.com" and "@associa.us" are being sent t

their emails are going to spam. As long as they keep sending to comcast.net users and those users mark them as spam, they will continue to be marked as spam. They may want to review their email sending list(s). 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!