Community Forum

Unable to add and delete sensors?

New Poster

Unable to add and delete sensors?

Just had my system installed last week and can’t believe in this day and age I can’t install addition door sensors and motions in places I don’t want a tech. Guess I will be using the 30 day satisfaction guarantee and cancel my home service.
I can PM customer service because I’m a new user? Getting Security by Xfinity was a mistake. SimpliSafe is a better product.
Official Employee

Re: Unable to add and delete sensors?

Hello JasonMN, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to see you go.  If you still need assistance with this we can help.  Please send us a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Just to verify, if I want to add two additional door sensors I must purchase from xfinity and pay to have a tech install. I can’t do it?
Diamond Problem Solver

You don’t have to purchase sensors from Xfinity(where you get them from is up to you, Buyer Beware). But you need a tech to add them

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!