Community Forum

Camera suddenly disappears from network..Can't re-pair

Frequent Visitor

Camera suddenly disappears from network..Can't re-pair

I have 3 Xfinity home security cameras set up around our home. Well, a few days ago, one of them just suddenly disappeared from the app and now I cannot get it to re-pair. I have tried to pair this camera dozens of times to no avail. I've tried through the app, touchscreen, etc. Is there something I'm missing here, or is pairing these cameras that much of a chore? I watched the Xfinity tech do it a month ago in just a few minutes. Can a Xfinity rep troubleshoot from their end, or would something like this require a technician visit?
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Camera suddenly disappears from network..Can't re-pair

@IndyWaggs wrote:
I have 3 Xfinity home security cameras set up around our home. Well, a few days ago, one of them just suddenly disappeared from the app and now I cannot get it to re-pair. I have tried to pair this camera dozens of times to no avail. I've tried through the app, touchscreen, etc. Is there something I'm missing here, or is pairing these cameras that much of a chore? I watched the Xfinity tech do it a month ago in just a few minutes. Can a Xfinity rep troubleshoot from their end, or would something like this require a technician visit?

I assume this is also true for the website:

https://home.xfinity.com/

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

Yep, no option to pair it on the website.

@RobertWy wrote:

@IndyWaggs wrote:

Silver Problem Solver

@IndyWaggs wrote:

@RobertWy wrote:

@IndyWaggs wrote:

I have found the phone support to be usefull sometimes.

Try calling XHome Services 1-877-298-0874

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!