1kgigout's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, February 16th, 2021 12:00 PM

Closed

service outage

How to get credit for service outage during the Texas winter storm on 2-15-21 amd 2-16-21

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.9K Messages

3 years ago

Hi there, @1kgigout

Our team can look into the service interruption and get you the credit for the time without service. Thank you for reaching out and creating a post on our forums. 

Can you please private message me your full name and service address? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

@ComcastMartin Hello, I did not have power on 2/17 and 2/18 due to the Texas Winter Storm and outage issues. Can you please credit my account for an outage credit?

Thanks.

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Hi,

I did not have internet service on 2/16 and on 2/17.. how I can request credit for those 2 days?

Official Employee

• 

929 Messages

3 years ago

Hi @nate1931! We would be more than happy to take a look at your account as well. 

Please send us a Private Message with your first and last name. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartinR" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. Thank you! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here