Community Forum

no internet in our area how to find a person at comcast to help

toefurry
New Poster

no internet in our area how to find a person at comcast to help

Hello, I am contacting you based on some of your posts. We are moving to a new house and it doesn't appear to be in the coverage area. I contacted customer support and they had a technician sent out. They just said that it wasn't in the coverage area. However there are several other houses in the area and it looks like a small island inside the coverage area. Literally about two lots. I asked for a quote to get connected. There are also new houses being built. I would really like to have access to high-speed internet and there is no other option other than satellite or antenna which really isn't high-speed. Ticket is 1496236. What can we do to make this happen? Thanks Christopher Hello, I am a previous Xfinity customer. I recently moved to another home in Sherwood, OR. We have terrible internet options here and it just isn't working for the kids schooling and me working at home. I have talked to several folks about it in the area and it is an issue for many of them too. If you look at the detailed coverage map we are surrounded by Xfinity but we are in a circle of nothingness. There are many affluent homes up here and we are already being contacted by the City of Sherwood who are considering a local fiber installation. While that seems great I would much rather have a commercial provider. I have no idea how to find the right people at Xfinity so am trying this channel. I think that the math will work giving the development occurring up here and the need during COVID. Please consider, help and get this to the right folks.