Community Forum

need to arrange seasonal hold from abroad

mirjamf
New Poster

need to arrange seasonal hold from abroad

I'd like to set my holiday home to a seasonal hold as I cannot get there due to Corona for months and it looks as if this will take while. After being 95 minutes in an online chat with Xfinity, they told me I can do that but need to call a 1-800 number. I cannot do that as I am abroad now and the 1-800 numbers do not work from here.

Does anyone know how I can reach Xfinity and put the hold in place?

Again
Expert

Re: need to arrange seasonal hold from abroad

@mirjamf wrote:

I'd like to set my holiday home to a seasonal hold as I cannot get there due to Corona for months and it looks as if this will take while. After being 95 minutes in an online chat with Xfinity, they told me I can do that but need to call a 1-800 number. I cannot do that as I am abroad now and the 1-800 numbers do not work from here.

Does anyone know how I can reach Xfinity and put the hold in place?

Seasonal/Vacation hold is available to an XFINITY customer whose account is current, with no outstanding charges. There also needs to be at least 10 months since the start of the last seasonal enrollment.

For more information, or to see if you qualify for seasonal/vacation hold, call 1-800-XFINITY (1-800-934-6489) or check this link: https://comcastseasonal.com/

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!