spiritkeeper89's profile

Contributor

• 

42 Messages

Monday, November 16th, 2020 5:00 AM

Closed

incorrect devices on account

Since upgrading to a new service in September, the devices listed aren't completely correct.  The TV box serial # showing in my account doesn't  match what  I have.  The modem listed is correct but the serial # showing is actually the mac address.  I don't want to spend  frustrating hours online or in  phone calls that never seem to address the issues, my last go around was six (6) hours trying to get anything resolved.   Is there a simple way to get this fixed???

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

42 Messages

3 years ago

the lack of any response to this speaks volumes

Contributor

• 

42 Messages

3 years ago

still no response................

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

3 years ago

@spiritkeeper89 

If you're wanting immediate responses that doesn't happen here.  FWIW, while we do have official employees working here, this is primarily a customer-to-customer help and support forum.  If you're wanting help from an OE, your post goes into a queue and will be answered in the order in which it was received.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Comcast is garbage.

You are probably in a similar situation to me and don't have much choice. At least not yet. Really hoping 5G and other technologies take off soon so I can get rid of Comcast forever.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here