Community Forum

Your Xfinity services are currently disconnected.

Highlighted
New Poster

Your Xfinity services are currently disconnected.

New Customer my new account was turned on on 10/19/2020 and activated. Haven't had a problem since.  Today 11/3/2020 less than the month i paid for, all of a sudden, my internet stopped working. When I sign in to my account it says, "Your xfinity services are currently disconnected. Your unpaid account balance is $0.00. You can make a payment to bring your account up to date." I tried to make a payment and it says nothing is due. and i cannot enter an amount greater than $0.00.  I currently live on a military post. 

I am  confused why this is happening suddenly with no notice,  I have been on hold on the phone for an hour and the chat is no help. 

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Your Xfinity services are currently disconnected.

I'm having the exact same issue. I'm 100% paid up, and have been a customer for months. Tonight, I get this random message:

"Your Xfinity services are currently disconnected.

Your unpaid account balance is $0.00. You can make a payment to bring your account up to date."

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Your Xfinity services are currently disconnected.

Hello @SkylerDamuth, thanks for reaching out to us on our Forums page. We appreciate you becoming a customer with us and I am sorry to hear about the complications you're running into, not too long after being set up. We apologize for the delay in responding to you but we definitely want to assist with getting this corrected as soon as possible. If you still need assistance with this or related issues/concerns, please send me a Private Message including your first and last name as it appears on the account.

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!