Community Forum

Xfinity

Highlighted
New Poster

Xfinity

I have received my cable boxes Saturday I keep getting a message so when you called Comcast she said that I can’t get service because who ever lived here before I did had service and didn’t pay their bill so she gonna tell me I can’t get service because they didn’t pay for his bill that’s not fair to me because I want to get service for my grandchildren to watch tv
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Xfinity

@Faye2020 wrote:
I have received my cable boxes Saturday I keep getting a message so when you called Comcast she said that I can’t get service because who ever lived here before I did had service and didn’t pay their bill so she gonna tell me I can’t get service because they didn’t pay for his bill that’s not fair to me because I want to get service for my grandchildren to watch tv

In order to get service established you'll have to prove that you are the resident there now.  Proof can be a utility bill, mortgage/lease, photo ID with your current address.  You should probably take that to your nearest store in order to get your service started faster.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity

Let us know what additional questions you may have, Faye2020.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!