Community Forum

Xfi Pods V1 are worthless

jamesdowney230
New Poster

Xfi Pods V1 are worthless

The throughput on the Xfi Pods V1 render all 3 of mine worthless.

I explained this to a tech over the phone and he urged me to go into a store to get them all replaced with the V2 ones, at no charge.  I went to the store during the high heat of the pandemic.  There was no social distancing and there was even a dude in there wearing no mask, just covering his stupid face with his hoodie waiting in line.  I refused to stand in line in the store so I stood outside and asked the people in front and behind me to hold my spot.  After all this it turns out that they do not and never have stocked the Xfi pod ever in that "store" even though I was told that was the better store because it was the full "corporate" version of the stores.  This is all after a 2 hour phone call of being sent to the store prior to me going there.  Why they couldn't just ship me the replacement pods, during the pandemic was extremely unnerving.  So then I called comcast 2 times to tell them about my experience.  They told me to fill out a form to get my xfi pods replaced / refunded / returned.  Only for that return to just get denied with no reason for the denial.  I am stuck with these 3 v1 xfi pods and I need help getting them exchanged for at least 2 V2 pods.  PLEASE HELP!  What a terrible experience this has been 6+ hours into trying to get this resolved, not to mention putting my health at risk in the process.

DavidTheo
New Poster

Re: Xfi Pods V1 are worthless

My pods went offline today 😩. How can you tell what version the pods are?