Community Forum

Why does Xfinity not honor new customer promotions with existing customers?

Highlighted
New Poster

Why does Xfinity not honor new customer promotions with existing customers?

Why does xfinity not allow current customers who are out of their contract to take advantage of new customer pricing when it had a 1 or 2 year commitment agreed to? I am incredibly frustrated with the chat "agents" that keep disconnecting themselves from chat when i ask why i cant even view offers in my area as a current customer. Its not a matter of signing up a new customer to add to the xfinity service, its a matter of losing a customer that has been with you for decades.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Why does Xfinity

Hello, Hawk2469. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums!

While many of our new customer promotions are exclusive for new customers, we do often have many other great promotions for our current customers too! I would love to look over our available promotions with you and see if we can find something that better fits your financial needs. Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!