Community Forum

Why can't I change my internet only plan on the website any more??

what3ver
New Poster

Why can't I change my internet only plan on the website any more??

I used to be able to change my comcast internet to a higher bandwith plan here on the website when my son is staying with me. I don't need it most of the time, but when he is here we often use more than one device. The regular performance starter plan doesn't cut it then.

I used to just come here and change to the 75mbps plan while he is here. Now I only get directed to internt plus tv plans. 

It was so convenient before. ..

Am I just not finding the right page???

ComcastChe
Official Employee

Re: Why can't I change my internet only plan on the website any more??

We appreciate you for posting, @what3ver! That's a great question. It seems like there may have been a change to the packages that are available to existing customers, based on the name of the package option that you do see available. I'd be happy to review the promotional rates that are available.

To get started, please send a private message with your full name, as it appears on your billing statement and the numbers associated with your service address. To send a message, click on my name, "ComcastChe," then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!