Community Forum

Upgraded to xFi Advantage platform

Highlighted
New Poster

Upgraded to xFi Advantage platform

I am supposed to receive (3) FREE xFi Pods as part of my new plan, but I'm finding it more than impossible to locate said infamous "Redeem" button that is supposed to initiate the process. And I can't find any other method on your webpage to facilitate delivery...And apparently, I am not alone, not a very good look guys....sayin

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Upgraded to xFi Advantage platform

I've been made aware there's some customer communication gaps around this and have passed it over to those teams for feedback, my understanding is that you'll need to wait two weeks from when you signed up for xFi Complete in order to have the Wi-Fi assessment completed and results emailed, then if you don't get it, you can chat or call in on next steps. I recommend during normal business hours in case they have to escalate it to the pods teams. 

Also another point that hasn't been clarified, you may receive one gen 2 pod or three gen 1 pods.

assume the process will take a while, if you need coverage grab a repeater on Amazon as a stopgap 

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team and the Serviceability team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!