Community Forum

Upgrade to unlimited data

Highlighted
New Poster

Upgrade to unlimited data

Already have Comcast modem rental, trying to upgrade my internet speed as well as turn on unlimited data ($11/mo ?) but the linked pages say that this is temporarily unavailable. Have kids on Zoom for school all the time and need these changes. Support is giving 2 hour wait times for callback, and I cannot do that as I am also working online and not available.

Can someone please help so we can get this done online ? I do want to pay more to Comcast, why would you not make it easier  ? 🙂

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Upgrade to unlimited data

@sanjose_FE 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Upgrade to unlimited data

Hi sanjose_FE. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for posting. I can assist with reviewing your account and the available internet upgrade options. So that I can assist you, please send me a private message and include your full name and service address. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!