Community Forum

Unserviceable address

Highlighted
New Poster

Unserviceable address

Help pls!!!!! I moved a couple of months ago and requested that my xfinity services be transferred to a new address. Unfortunately my address is unserviceable. I spoke with a rep and she told me the last time service was in my area was at least 19 yrs ago. She said she would put a service request in but I haven’t heard anything else about it. The service I have now with another company is horrible!!!! Please let me know how I can get services here?!?!
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Unserviceable address

@2626Jw wrote:
Help pls!!!!! I moved a couple of months ago and requested that my xfinity services be transferred to a new address. Unfortunately my address is unserviceable. I spoke with a rep and she told me the last time service was in my area was at least 19 yrs ago. She said she would put a service request in but I haven’t heard anything else about it. The service I have now with another company is horrible!!!! Please let me know how I can get services here?!?!

You're probably stuck with that other company.  If it's been 19 years since Comcast was in the area, there isn't anyway you can get service.  Sorry.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Unserviceable address

@2626Jw PM me the service address and I'll look into it for you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team and the Serviceability team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!