Community Forum

Unlimited Data option temporarily unavailable

Sparksfamily15
Regular Visitor

Unlimited Data option temporarily unavailable

Hi, I started gettting the notifications about my data usage and overage. I wanted to pay for the unlimited but when I go there I just get its temporarily unavailable. Is there any news when this is going to be fixed or if someone could help me out. 

Thanks

Again
Expert

Re: Unlimited Data option temporarily unavailable

@Sparksfamily15 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Sparksfamily15
Regular Visitor

Is anyone able to help me with this? Its only been a week...

Again
Expert

@Sparksfamily15 wrote:

Is anyone able to help me with this? Its only been a week...

Hang in.  The OE's are a bit backed up right now.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
ComcastGina
Official Employee

So sorry for the delay in response here, @Sparksfamily15 , thanks so much for your patience. I'm sending you a private message and look forward to getting this figured out for you you there! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
ComcastRob
Official Employee

@Sparksfamily15 

Hi there! I truly apologize for the delay. I'd be glad to ensure that this gets looked into further. Please click on my handle (ComcastRob) and send a private message with your name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, and any pertinent details-- like the ticket number(s)-- so we can help. We can get the unlimited option set up for you right away. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.