Community Forum

Unlimited Data Plan Unavailable

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Unlimited Data Plan Unavailable

Hi, I'm looking to update my data plan to be unlimited, but the website says its unavailable. How can I sign up for it?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Unlimited Data Plan Unavailable

@Moua 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi there, Moua! Good morning and thanks for posting here in the Community. 🙂

That's odd that you received an error when trying to add unlimited data. Rest assured we can definitely help out. Was this the link that you tried when it didn't work: https://comca.st/38nIDEb ? If so, please send me a PM with your first and last name and I can manually add it for you. Sorry for the trouble. Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi, thanks for responding. Unfortunately I don't see an option to send a PM to you with my details.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Oh OK, yes. This should help! To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. Let me know if you have any trouble with that, I can go ahead and send you a PM directly if needed.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hey there, I've clicked on your name and it sends me to view your profile. However, I still don't see an option to send you a message. All I see are your number of posts / kudos, badges, and your latest posts, with nothing on the right side. Could you send me a PM?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Thank you for letting me know! Which device are you reaching out to me on, is it a mobile device by chance? That may be the issue. I will try to send you a PM now and if you don't receive it within a few moments, feel free to post publicly again and we can try another route. 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi, just letting you know I sent the private message to you. Thank you!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Awesome, anytime! 🙂 I went ahead and responded to your PM, feel free to get back to me there at your convenience. No rush!