Community Forum

Unlimited Data Option Error

maritess71
New Poster

Unlimited Data Option Error

Hello,

I have been trying to enroll in the Unlimited Data Option for my internet plan as I was previously enrolled in it before switching plans. When I try to enroll in the option online, I receive an error. Would appreciate any assistance.

Thanks!

SkyhawkDriver
Regular Contributor

Re: Unlimited Data Option Error

You should probably call Comcast and speak to someone. This is a peer to peer user forum.
Again
Expert

@maritess71 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
ComcastMorgan
Official Employee

Hi, maritess71. So sorry for the trouble! We can assist you with this right here. If you'd like help adding Unlimited Data, please send me a PM with your first and last name. We will go from there!

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.  

Talk soon.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!