Community Forum

Unable to order free pods!

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Unable to order free pods!

I recently upgraded my service and received an email stating my assessment was complete and that I was eligible for free Pods. I click the link and I get a message that says they’re unavailable?! Why bother sending me an email and link if I can’t even get the free pods?
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Unable to order free pods!

same issue here. theres many posts with this exact same issue too. not sure who can help. 

Highlighted
New Poster

Same problem here, Considering a switch if this is not addressed soon.
Highlighted
New Poster

How long did your assessment take to complete? I'm in a slightly different situation where I know I need pods but Xfinity is not able to help until the assessment is done. It has been well over a week already...

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

mine took about 2 weeks to get the email. I chatted and called support and all anyone will say is I have to wait 14 days once I get the email before I can order the 'free' pods. why send the email out then???? I know the offer is for a limited time so im wondering if it will be expired after those 14 days and im just getting the run around.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I switched in early July and received the email about 2-3 weeks later. Glad to know my suspicions were correct about needing them, but incredibly frustrating that I can’t get what was promised.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I went to my local xfinity store and had the rep order for me. no questions asked. should be arriving tomorrow (fingers crossed). it should not have been so difficult.