Community Forum

There is an orange cable in my yard" so "Please bury my drop"

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

There is an orange cable in my yard" so "Please bury my drop"

I believe the Drop in my yard has been explosed for nearly six weeks. I've called & was told that I would receive a callback from a Comcast representative to schedule the burial.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: There is an orange cable in my yard" so "Please bury my drop"

Greetings, @RogerNRogers! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I apologize to hear that your drop has not been buried as of yet. As a homeowner myself, I would hate to have any cables exposed in my yard. I would like to see what we can do for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: There is an orange cable in my yard" so "Please bury my drop"

I also have an orange cable in my yard that needs to be buried.  It has been almost 6 weeks.  Can you help me with this?

Kelli