Community Forum

Status on Site Survey/New Home Connection

Highlighted
New Poster

Status on Site Survey/New Home Connection

Hello,

Our builder must've failed to contact Comcast but we never had our newly built home connected to the rest of the street. I went into a local Xfinity brick-and-mortar where I gave them my phone number and address and was told to wait for a call in a couple of days. This had been nearly a week ago and I have no way to find out the status on this. 

If anyone from Comcast can assist me we can PM eachother. 

Thank you

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Status on Site Survey/New Home Connection

hi there @user_numberhere 

Can you private message me by clicking my name and clicking "Send a Message" with your address and we'll take a look?

Thanks!

@user_numberhere wrote:

Hello,

Our builder must've failed to contact Comcast but we never had our newly built home connected to the rest of the street. I went into a local Xfinity brick-and-mortar where I gave them my phone number and address and was told to wait for a call in a couple of days. This had been nearly a week ago and I have no way to find out the status on this. 

If anyone from Comcast can assist me we can PM eachother. 

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team and the Serviceability team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!