Community Forum

Smyrna, TN outage

Frustrated880
Regular Visitor

Smyrna, TN outage

I am very frustrated that my entire neighborhood has had no internet, cable or telephone services since 2/14 and there is no information on it. Xfinity periodically says the outage is fixed and then 5 minutes later show another outage. Chat is clueless and anyone you can get in touch with is clueless. There’s no estimate for repairs and when it did have an estimate it just kept changing. I’m working from home and trying to do everything from a mobile hotspot so I need some answers on what’s happening and what’s taking so long.
ComcastThomasF
Official Employee

Re: Smyrna, TN outage

Hello and thank you! I really appreciate you being a member of the Comcast Family! Can you please send me a private message with your first and last name so I may further assist you? To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastThomasF" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frustrated880
Regular Visitor

There is no send a message when I click on your name
ComcastThomasF
Official Employee

Sorry about that let's try it again. Please click my name "ComcastThomasF" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!