Community Forum

Since you stopped my virus protection and lifelock, why didn't you lower my bill?

alkaser
New Poster

Since you stopped my virus protection and lifelock, why didn't you lower my bill?

Part of my servce included Norton internet security, which includes virus protections, and lifelock.
I don't see any reduction in my bill, Why is that??
This is literally the same as an increase in my mothly bill, less service, same price.

Again
Expert

Re: Since you stopped my virus protection and lifelock, why didn't you lower my bill?

@alkaser wrote:

Part of my servce included Norton internet security, which includes virus protections, and lifelock.
I don't see any reduction in my bill, Why is that??
This is literally the same as an increase in my mothly bill, less service, same price.

Were you paying extra for it?  Was it a line item on your billing statement?  If no, you weren't paying for something that was given to you free.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
alkaser
New Poster

Re: Since you stopped my virus protection and lifelock, why didn't you lower my bill?

it was part of the services provided that was removed. AND YES, comcast NEVER gives you anything for free.