Community Forum

Self install kit for X1 box

Cmiller5400
New Poster

Self install kit for X1 box

Hi how would I go about getting a self install kit to replace my old X1 box that has been having issues? Looking at getting the xg1v4 and returning the existing one. Thanks!!!
Rustyben
Expert

Re: Self install kit for X1 box

@Cmiller5400 wrote:
Hi how would I go about getting a self install kit to replace my old X1 box that has been having issues? Looking at getting the xg1v4 and returning the existing one. Thanks!!!

you can swap it (with the power cord, not the HDMI cable nor the remote) at your local Xfinity store. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Rustyben
Expert

Re: Self install kit for X1 box

@Cmiller5400 wrote:

you can swap it out (with power cord and box only) at your local Xfinity store. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!