Community Forum

Seasonal hold end date

mrmickey
Frequent Visitor

Seasonal hold end date

I want to change the end date of the Seasonal Hold on my account. I spoke to a
Comcast agent a few times but  was unable to get this done, and you can't do
it online.. The current end date is 3/31/2021, I want to change it to now, 2/9/2021.
Thank you for your help.

ComcastRob
Official Employee

Re: Seasonal hold end date

@mrmickey

Hi there! I'd be glad to ensure that this gets looked into further. Please click on my handle (ComcastRob) and send a private message with your name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, and any pertinent details-- like the ticket number(s)-- so we can help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
mrmickey
Frequent Visitor

I won't be able to get home to test the equipment for months. I will respond when i do

thanks

ComcastGina
Official Employee

No worries! Please reach out to us when you are ready to change the seasonal hold date and have the opportunity to check the equipment, we will be here and glad to help!

In the meantime, stay safe and well!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!