Community Forum

Regional Sports Fee Reimbursement

artchenemy
Regular Visitor

Regional Sports Fee Reimbursement

@ ComcastChe, Can you please check to see if I am due a Regional Sports Fee Reimbursement? My full name as it appears on my billing statement is “[edit: removed per Xfinity Forum Guidelines]”.

Thanks,
Arthur

Again
Expert

Re: Regional Sports Fee Reimbursement

@artchenemy wrote:

@ ComcastChe, Can you please check to see if I am due a Regional Sports Fee Reimbursement? My full name as it appears on my billing statement is “<edited>”.

Thanks,
Arthur

Was the credit not on your October statement?  Check September - December statements for the credit.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
artchenemy
Regular Visitor

@Again, @ComcastChe, I checked all my statements from September-December - no reimbusement.

artchenemy
Regular Visitor

Can a Comcast employee please check to see if I am due a Regional Sports Fee Reimbursement? The name on my statement is "[edit: removed per Xfinity Forum Guidelines]".

ComcastGina
Official Employee

Hey @artchenemy!

First, I love your forums handle!

Second, I'd be glad to look into the Regional Sports Fee Reimbursement and see what's going on there. Please click on my (much less cool) handle (ComcastGina) and "Send a message" with your name and service address (I had to edit your name out of the public thread here), so we can take a look 🙂 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!