Community Forum

Regional Sports Fee Reimbursement

Highlighted
New Poster

Regional Sports Fee Reimbursement

I received a physical letter in the mail from Xfinity with a weblink to fill out a form to get any type of reimbursement for Regional Sports Fees during COVID-19. Apparently, the only way to receive any compensation is to submit a form. 

I lost that link/letter, and conveniently, there is no other information on the website to retrieve this link/info.

Can anyone please send me the link?

Thanks.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Regional Sports Fee Reimbursement

Xfinity.com/adjustment-request
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Where is my refund
Highlighted
New Poster

Where is the link to the form you say I must fill out?

Highlighted
New Poster

Please give me my refund for thee regional sports

Highlighted
New Poster

iam sending this form to see if i qualifie for a refund acct 1214201 ,for sports .

Highlighted
New Poster

10/5/2020 I recieved an email stating there was going to be a refund for April through June 2020 for Regional Sports fee charge off of my bill since Comcast was taking but no sports where being played. last month i recieved a credit of $3.04.  Now it is back to full price again.  Their fee is $8.25 per month.  Is this a joke?

Highlighted
New Poster

Checking to determine if I qualify for Regional Fee Reimbursement.
Highlighted
New Poster

Refund please
Highlighted
Expert

The Forums can't help anyone with their refund.

Regional Network Sports Fee Refund

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hey everyone! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I hope you are all having an amazing day! What Again has posted is correct. The credit will be reflecting automatically on your bill. If you are no longer a Comcast customer then there is a form you would need to fill out. For more information regarding the credit please see the following link: https://comca.st/3o9gWVb

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!