Community Forum

Re: Who do I talk to about getting a cable buried

ColinMck
New Poster

I received an alert that someone buried my cable line and the job is complete, but I’m looking out my window and clear see the line on my front lawn, untouched. I can’t see to get in contact with anyone... any ideas?
ComcastChe
Official Employee

Hi @ColinMck, and thanks for letting us know! I would be happy to reach out to your local construction team to let them know that the line burial was not completed. To get started, please send a private message with your full name, as it appears on your billing statement and the numbers associated with your service address. To send a message, click on my name, "ComcastChe," then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
ComcastChe
Official Employee

Hi @ColinMck. I hope all is well. Because we haven't heard back from you, this thread will now be locked. If you still need assistance, before sending me a private message, please, first, create a new public post, and add a link to this post. Doing so will generate a new help ticket, allowing us to pick up where we left off. Take care. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!