Community Forum

Re: Unable to sign up for unlimited data?

Highlighted
New Poster

I am having the same issue.  I received the email below with had a link to a "Learn More" page where I tried to add unlimited data for $30 more a monh but get the error message, "Temporarily unavailable
The product you’re interested in isn’t available for purchase at this time" and a URL of  https://www.xfinity.com/error/buy/sorry?errorCode=DFPLN4000.

How do I sign up for unlimited data?

Original Email:

You’ve reached your Internet data plan threshold

You’ve used all of the 1.2 TB (1229 GB) of data included in your plan for October 2020.

We understand life happens and that overages occur from time to time. As a courtesy, we’ll waive this month’s overage fees. This is your last complimentary month for the next 12 months. Please be aware that if you use more than your 1.2 TB plan again, you’ll be charged $10, plus tax, for each 50 GB of data you use, up to a maximum of $100.

Highlighted
Expert

@atlantadavida 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum, @atlantadavida! We appreciate you letting us know you're running into the same issue others are when trying to add unlimited data to your account. I know this must be frustrating. I'd be happy to help get this taken care of. Can you send a private message? To send a private message, click on my name, "ComcastChe," and then click send a message. Please include your first and last name and address. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!