Community Forum

Re: Trouble started after upgrade to Extreme Pro 600mbps

Dustrat
New Poster

Same exact issue. Tech just left and he was getting the speed through his tester and on his cell phone. But nothing I connect shows anything higher than 350
ComcastMarcos
Official Employee

Hello, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us on this platform and for giving me the opportunity to assist you! I can definitely help with some troubleshooting steps to get you the right speeds. Are all of your devices showing that slower speed or just one in particular? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Again
Expert

@Dustrat wrote:
Same exact issue. Tech just left and he was getting the speed through his tester and on his cell phone. But nothing I connect shows anything higher than 350

If you're testing over wifi you won't see 600mbps.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
ComcastThomasF
Official Employee

Can you please send me a private message with your first and last name so I may further assist you? To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastThomasF" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.