Community Forum

Re: Credit due to storm

ComcastAmira
Official Employee

Hello @kstevens27, thanks for reaching out to our Digital Care Team on our Forums page. We appreciate you being a customer with us and I hope you're doing all you can to stay warm in this winter storm. We can absolutely get a credit applied to your account for the service downtime you experienced.

In order to get your account pulled up and do so, please send me a Private Message including your first and last name as it appears on the account. To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
kstevens27
New Poster

Credit due to storm

I lost connection on Tuesday and again on Thursday evening. I understand there is credit that can be applied to my account due to the winter storm? This would be a great help if so. My fingers are crossed.

APham08
New Poster

Hello, 

I would also like to know how I can get credited back due to the winter storm in Texas.