Community Forum

Property Easement

Highlighted
New Poster

Property Easement

I would like to get the TV utility easement on my property moved like 2 feet in order to pour concrete on the side of my house and it be out of the way in a soon to be high traffic area.  RV trailer and or other utility trailers getting backed in and out.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Property Easement

Hello @misslara23abq,

I wanted to reach out and touch base with you regarding what is going on here at your home. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

We are building a dry stack wall (not permanent) in our backyard. However, apparantly there is a Public Utilities easment and we need a variance or sign off from your company. Who can I speak to about this? I tried calling Customer Service and they were not helpful in any way. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @piresjulie81! Thanks for using the Xfinity Forum to get assistance. I can help get this process started. I've just replied to your private message and am looking forward to chatting with you!  

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
New Poster

We are building a balconcy on our backyard with the support posts on the existing utility easement.  I need permission, or a sign off from your company to allow me to proceed with construction. Who can I speak to about this? 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi, Marbla. We will see what we can do for you! Please send me a PM with your first and last name. We will go from there.