Community Forum

Please bury my drop, orange cable in yard

Highlighted
New Poster

Please bury my drop, orange cable in yard

I moved into my house in middle of winter, and was aware that the drop wouldn't get buried right away, however that was about one and a half years ago. 

Neighbor accidentally cut the cable with the hedge trimmer, I've repaired it with a new termination on the end. At this point I'd like to have a new cable run and (finally) buried. Phone support didn't know how to handle my case, and after 2 hours of being on hold I was told to post here. 

Thanks in advance for the help! 

-Jason

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Please bury my drop, orange cable in yard

I just realized this wasn't the right board, figured it would fall under "equipment" but it seems it's more "customer service"

Sorry for the mis-post

Expert

Concern moved here for greater exposure to actual Comcast employees.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi just-a-waffle. I can assist with submitting a ticket to your local Drop Bury Team so we can get a crew out there to take care of that cable. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name and service address so I can assist you. To send a private message: click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click the link that says "Send a message" and there you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!