Community Forum

Outage credit request

Cyc5181
New Poster

Outage credit request

I was able to submit the credit request for 2/15 & 2/16, but the form doesn't allow me to submit the credit request for 2/17. I'm in Houston TX, power has been out for those days.
ComcastBrie
Official Employee

Re: Outage credit request

Hi @Cyc5181 ! We are trialing a simplified service interruption credit experience for customers in some regions. These qualified customers can receive a one-time $15 credit when reporting their service interruption through the Xfinity Status Center on the My Account.

For all other credit requests, including time without service, they would be processed through an agent such as myself. To have a credit applied to the account, could you send me a private message including your first and last name and the numbers associated with your service address. To send me a private message, click on "ComcastBrie," and then click send a message.

A reminder that sending unsolicited private messages to an Official Employee of the Xfinity Help & Support Forums is a violation of Forum Guidelines. One must be invited to do so from an employee;

https://comca.st/2Zrn5kq

I look forward to helping out! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!