Community Forum

Outage Credit

MDiGTx717
New Poster

Outage Credit

Hi There,

Our Internet was out from Monday pm till yesterday pm (over 24 hours).  Can you please apply a credit to my account?

Thx!

ComcastKaitlan
Official Employee

Re: Outage Credit

Hello, @MDiGTx717 ! I'm sorry to hear about any down time experienced but I'm glad things are back on track for you! I can absolutely help look into a credit for you; if you can send me a Message, we can get started.

You can click on my name "ComcastKaitlan" and then select Message. I look forward to working with you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
MDiGTx717
New Poster

Hi Kaitlan,

How do I get you my info?  

Again
Expert

@MDiGTx717 wrote:

Hi Kaitlan,

How do I get you my info?  

You can click on my name "ComcastKaitlan" and then select Message. I look forward to working with you!

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
ComcastAbbie
Official Employee

@MDiGTx717 To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAbbie” and click “Send a message” Thank you! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.