Weang's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Saturday, August 22nd, 2020 4:00 PM

Closed

Not satisfy with internet service as an existing customer

I started with xfinity internet August 2018 with $51.00 during promotional period for Blast with auto pay. In year August 2019, it gave me not much choice, I have to pay $68 during promotional period with the same Blast with auto pay. When it comes to August 2020, I will have to pay $74.00 if I change plan to 100 mbps during promotional periods or pay $87.00 to stay ith the current 200 mbps . They don't give much choice for the existing customers. The interesting thing is they blocked the choices. If the new customers, they will have to pay  only$54.00 for the performance if they aggree for 12 months with auto pay. As an existing customer, I'm glad to accept the reduce speech from 200 mbps to 100 mbps and agree with 12 months with auto pay for Performace price $54.00. But, I cannot get such choice. I feel it is a kind of tricky. So, I'm thinking to go with FRONTIERS FIOS for 39.99 with 500 mbps. It will be $54.00 monthly without contract.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here