sdave2's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Monday, November 16th, 2020 1:00 PM

Closed

Nightmare Experience From Xfinitiy

I have been a long time customer with xfinity internet for a really long time with zero issues and zero complaints. Then in July 2020 I got a text message saying there is upgrades going on in my area and there might be some service interruptions for that day. I was excited for the new and improved network but it became a nightmare. Since that day my service pretty much was not usable. Very slow and unable to surf or stream. I contacted xfinity & they sent out a tech. The tech did his checks and confirmed the issue was with the outside lines but he could not fix it. He advised me to wait a couple days and call back in which I did after still having problems. Multiple tech visits later with some techs not even showing up the issue was not resolved. This was ongoing for at least a month. FYI my neighbors were also complaining of the same issue. I gave xifinity a shot to fix it at least 4 times but they could not. So I ended up switching to someone else. I called to cancel my xfinity and was treated like a criminal trying to steal money from xfinity. All I wanted was a waiver on the early termination fee. I felt I gave xfinity more the reasonable time to restore the service which they did not. After talking to multiple agents and getting no where I decided to give up for that day. I did log on xfinity chat a few days later and I was able to get the early termination fee waived. I have screenshots proofing this. Since that time I still do not have a credit and I have been sent to collections. I tried calling in multiple times but I am getting no where. The whole point of this is that I do not think it's fair for me to pay a early cancellation fee when I waited over a month to get my service back up and running which I think is more then fair.

Who can I contact to get this resolved? I have the screenshots to prove the credit.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here