Marlo_lamb's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Saturday, November 21st, 2020 6:00 PM

Closed

New build... 6 months later.

We moved into a neighborhood 6 months ago that is monopolized by Xfinity. When we moved in during June we scheduled an appointment for Xfinity to come out and set up
Services on our side of the street. They told us our side of the street was unserviceable while the WHOLE rest of the neighborhood is serviceable and has internet. We have had Xfinity out to our house 7 times in the last 6 months and have gotten NO WHERE. No one can give us answers nor internet. I am a school teacher. Have you ever tried teaching remotely with no internet.. IT DOESNT WORK. Have you ever tried hooking up a security system with out internet..it doesn’t work either.
If I could get another internet provider I would but unfortunately I have no choice so the faster y’all could get this resolved the better. I’m about ready to go to corporate.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.9K Messages

3 years ago

Hi there, @Marlo_lamb

Our team will do our best to help you out and take a look at your address. We will want to take a look at any work ticket numbers you may have. Can you please private message me your full name and service address? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here